quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2008

it's over...

Não sei o que sinto, se desilusão, tristeza, mágoa infindável, entre muitos outros.
Mas, também não interessa..

Tudo passa, o que é preciso é tempo para passar..
E tempo é coisa que não me falta...

Enfim..

Não encontrei a musica..
Mas é bonita, por isso fica só a letra..

Sorry sir, i stole your money.
Sorry sir, i feel,
but it's so, so twisted,
so unreal.

It was what i'd heard of,
and what i didn't have,
but i cannot give what i do not have,
and i cannot take what i do not have.
I can't take it.

Don't stultify.
Don't hold me high.
Don't stultify.
Don't hold me high.

Too many things held precious,
too many things held dear;
that's what i hate,
and that's what i fear.
Too much to ask for
may leave me feeling lonely.
but too little leaves me nothing, nothing.

The drone in ur voice and the fly on the wall said,
"It's over, it's over, it's over, it is."
What do i wish for you, what do i wish?
It's over, it's over, it is.

Are we still solemn and bleeding?
Are we still swimming to water that was wet?
You can't give away certain things that you get.

From the outside,
to the inside.
I couldn't tell you how it really was.
There has to be more on one hand,
keep your head above water on the other, the other.

The drone in ur voice and the fly on the wall said,
"It's over, it's over, it's over, it is."
What do i wish for you, , what do i wish?
It's over, it's over, it is.

Are we all still solemn and bleeding?
Are we still swimming to water that was already wet?
I can forgive, but I won't forget.

I'll wish for you.
I'll plead and I'll steal.
Hold me precious, hold me dear.
I'll wish for you,
I'll sing and I'll feel.
Don't stultify. Don't hold me high.

Like a Gothic staple, a last good-bye,
one way to float is if you die.
And it's over, it's over, it's over.

It's over, it's over, it's over,
It's over, it's over.




today i learnt that you erased me from your head
i walked up mindless, expecting the same flirty librarian smile
but all you could do was stare blankly and ask
good morning sir, what can i do for you?
~Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind~




Would I erase you???


Frase do dia: "Adoro quando me raspas com as astes dos oculos nas virilhas..."

1 comentário:

Niu_esi disse...

Grande filme, a frase do dia é que estragou tudo! :P
ptt