quinta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2008

Sometimes.








Sometimes.. u just want to share :p

- and to think that i had to meet such a shortdicked asshole to meet u
- it's true
- i know :) it was worth it :) i would do it again lol
- it's like if you had a delorean and a crazy scientist and you could go back time would you? :P
- yes i would

(by now, a huge smile floats in my lips)
- if only to puke in his bath tub while peeing. I woke up and said; I dreamt I puked in the bath and he said : U DID ! I cleaned it lol
So, if you ever get some crazy girl like that one drunk, don't take her home or she'll puke in your bathtub :P









If I had a DeLorean, and one hell of a crazy scientist
and if I went back in time, I would do the same mistakes.
I would feel empty while you're not hugging me.
I would look at you, and just pretend I didn't care
when I couldn't think in anything else but: "why aren't you hugging me?"


If I had a DeLorean, and one hell of a crazy scientist
I would had kissed you again.
I would still look for you in the middle of a crowd.
I would hold my breath as I see you come in.
I would feel all the chills your touch always provided me.
I would wait for you.

If I had a DeLorean, and one hell of a crazy scientist
I would hang on a heartbeat longer, even if that would mean
that afterwards it would hurt more.

I would close my eyes every time we kissed
And think to myself this tastes to perfect to be true.
I would hold my breath every time you hugged me
And think that there's no other place I'd like to be
then your arms.

I would go to sleep every night thinking of you.
I would wake up everyday and long for news from you.

I would still believe that you are the only think that makes perfect sense.






Marty: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah...
Are you telling me that you built a time machine...
out of a DeLorean?
Dr. Emmett: The way I see it,
if you're gonna build a time machine into a car,
why not do it with some style?





And then it cames to this point.
If YOU had a DeLorean and a crazy scientist
would YOU do the same things over again? :|





Sometimes you meet someone and you know
that whatever you did before, it must had been right.
Nothing could have been too bad or too wrong
because it led you to this person.

Sem comentários: