sexta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2008

Saved for you.


Since the very moment when you got into me, that I saved you a seat.

It's not the perfect seat. It's not the most comfortable place in the world. It's also not the prettiest.
It's not the place were you want to be as well, or at least that's what your acts lead me to think.

But it's your seat. I saved it for you. More then saving it, I offered it to you.
It was not inside of a box. Or with this magnificent bow. I don't even think you realized that I had saved (given) you a seat.

That's also not the point.

The seat it's not on my side.
It's not in front of me, or behind me. Neither below me.
It's in me. It's inside of my heart.

And it's not empty, you're there, whether you like it or not.
Whether you want it or not.
It's not your choice, as well as it wasn't mine.

But you are there.
And one of the things I love, is that.. every time I miss you, I just need to close my eyes and look inside myself and I can see you - not hug you, kiss you, or feel you.

Today, in the coffee shop, I spent the whole night saving a seat.
In the middle I even joked saying the next person who asks me if the chair is empty I'll answer I'm saving it for my imaginary friend. And as soon as I said it, I looked at it, and wished I was saving it for you.

Just one heartbeat longer.
I looked at the door
I wished you to come in.
You did not.

Sem comentários: