quinta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2008

For Tam =)


I would love to wake up every day and see a blue sky, or maybe pink, or even maybe a rainy day.

I would love to go out there in the street, and just feel the rain drops over me, or the wind chills or even the heat of the sun.

I would love being able to every day enjoy the day ahead.

But, as most people I don't enjoy it, I'm too busy to just stop and feel.


I'm busy thinking in something that maybe it is not even important.
I'm busy going somewhere that maybe I do not need to go.
I'm busy trying to understand some big mistery of life.

I'm busy doing anything, and what bothers me the most, is that anything, because it is not important.
And still, I'm here talking about the stupid things I do that I really would love to do different, and I just know, that in the next morning I wont pay any attention to the sky, or to the weather.

But I'm human, I'm wired that way. To don't pay any attention at all to the little beautiful things that each day has to give me.

This is just some silly post, I just felt like I had to write something, and.. like Tam's always complaining about not being able to understand what I wrote. This is for her. :p

Love you :)
We'll see each other not when we are cats, but in 2010. And this is a promise! =)



And the IVF will be fine hun :)

You are the apple of my eye =)

Sem comentários: