quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2007

Pergaminhos antigos...

.... (re)encontrados sabe-se lá porque...

unfortunatly,
I can't be everything you need.
Or everything you want,
or everything you desire.

I can't be your angel, your princess.

I can't be something I'm not.

I can't give you the oceans, or the seas, or the lakes.

I can't give you all the stars in the heavens
or each grain of sand in the desert.

if I could, I would.

I can't give you every blade of grass
or every flower that decorates the earth's floor.

and I can't give you the summer breeze
or the winter chill.

I can't give you every snowflake that is tossed from above
or every raindrop the gods cry.

I can't give you the clouds...
or the sun.
or the moon.

and I can't give you the love
or attention you deserve.

if I could, I would.

so I give you this:
simple words.

I give you my words.
I give you my heart.
I give you my mind.
I give you me.
I give you a piece of my soul.

and of all these things i'm most grateful for,
that i cannot do.....
........is let you go.
and i cant seem to let you go.


Encontrei isto, perdido nos meus documentos (misturado no meio de umas quantas coisas que preferia não ter encontrado.. mas.. enfim!)

1 comentário:

Niu_esi disse...

Eu também te posso dar uma carga de porrada se quiseres! :D
Tou a brincar contigo, tá muito fixe, quem escreveu?