quarta-feira, 27 de junho de 2007

Encontrei! Encontrei! Encontrei!

Eu encontrei lalalalallaalal
tava a ver quotes do Hook (1991) e encontrei o caminho para a terra do nunca.. lalalalala e como prometido, aqui fica..

"Tinkerbell: That's right, Peter. Second star to the right and straight on till morning."

Penso que já só me falta descobrir qual é a segunda estrela há direita (para onde quer que eu olhe existem sempre mais estrelas à direita) e aprender a voar xD
oh tinkerbell.. anda cá emprestar um poukinho do teu pózinho magico :D

Como ainda tenho a pagina das quotes abertas, e porque acho que algumas delas são simplesmente mágicas.. vou po-las aqui xD


Peter Banning: You're a... you're a complex Freudian hallucination having something to do with my mother and I don't know why you have wings, but you have very lovely legs and you're a very nice tiny person and what am I saying, I don't know who my mother was; I'm an orphan and I've never done drugs because I missed the sixties, I was an accountant.
Tinkerbell: Guess again.


[Peter recalls a memory from his childhood]
Wendy Darling: Peter, I can't come with you. I've forgotten how to fly. I'm old, Peter. Now so much more than twenty. I grew up a long time ago.
Young Peter Pan: No, no, no! You promised!
Wendy Darling: I have children of my own now. And they have children. That is my grandchild, Moira, asleep in the bed.
Peter Banning: As I saw her lying there sleeping, something changed in me forever.
Young Peter Pan: I shall give her a kiss.
[takes out a thimble]
Wendy Darling: No, Peter. No buttons. No thimbles. I can't bear to see Moira's heart be broken after she finds out she can't keep you.
Young Peter Pan: No. I mean a real kiss.

Peter Banning: [to Tinkerbell] Are you related to Mighty Mouse?

[Encountering Tinkerbell for the first time]
Peter Pan: Firefly from hell.

Maggie: [to Hook] You need a mother very, very badly.

Peter Pan: Jack, Maggie, all you have to do is think one happy thought, and you'll fly like me.
Maggie: Mommy.
Jack: My dad, Peter Pan.

Tinkerbell: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Smee: I've just had an apostrophe.
Captain Hook: I think you mean an epiphany.
Smee: No... lightning has just struck my brain.
Captain Hook: Well, that must hurt.

Pirate: I fancy those shiny shoes for our booty!
Peter Banning: I think you can get them at Armani.

Pockets, Lost Boy: Oh, there you are, Peter!

Maggie: But Jack says you're not the really real Wendy.
Wendy Darling: Ahh. Well, do you see where Jack is? That is the same window and this is the same room where we made up bedtime stories telling about Peter, Neverland, and scary old Captain Hook. But did you know that Mr. Barrie... well, Sir James, our neighbor. He loved our stories so much that he wrote them all down in a book... oh dear me... eighty years ago.
Maggie: You're really old.
Wendy Darling: That's very true.

Peter Banning: I do not believe in fairies.
Tinkerbell: Every time someone says 'I do not believe in fairies', somewhere there's a fairy that falls down dead.
Peter Banning: I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!
[Tinkerbell falls down the stairs of the dollhouse unconscious]
Peter Banning: Oh my God, I think I've killed it.

Captain James Hook: No stopping me this time, Smee. This is it. Don't make a move Smee, not a step. My finger's on the trigger. Don't try to stop me, Smee.
Smee: Oh, not again.
Captain James Hook: This is it. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't you dare try to stop me this time, Smee, try to stop me. Smee, you'd better get up off your ass. Get over here, Smee.
Smee: I'm coming. I'm coming.
Captain James Hook: Stop me. This is not a joke. I'm committing suicide.
Captain James Hook: Don't ever frighten me like that again.
Smee: I'm sorry.
Captain James Hook: What are you? Some kind of a sadist?
Smee: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. How do you feel now?
Captain James Hook: I want to die.

Peter Banning: [flying to England on a plane in turbulence] I'm not gonna make it to my next birthday.
Moira Banning: You're not gonna die without a phone and fax machine.
Peter Banning: I'm halfway there. I got the phone in my briefcase.

Wendy Darling: What is this?
[she points to Jack's baseball mitt]
Jack: Oh, it's a baseball glove. You can catch things with it. Take things out of the oven. Or you can hit your sister with it.

[Hook hangs Maggie and Jack from a net atop the mast, telling Peter that all he has to do is touch their hands, and they'll all go free]
Peter Banning: Uh...
[whispers in Hook's ear]
Captain Hook: You *must* be joking.
[Peter whispers again]
Captain Hook: What? Peter has a problem with heights?

Sem comentários: